There are a number of ways to waste a lot of management time and money on licencing with SAP, which divert you away from securing the benefits gained of running your business on such powerful software. Some key examples are:
- Reactive response when SAP land you with an SAP Licence Audit
- Getting your Architects to take into account licencing at the time of doing system design
- Oracle Run Time Licence conundrum
- Indirect Use vs Digital Access
- Licencing incorrect software for your business requirements & resolving it
There are ways to avoid the waste. Often focussing on one issue proactively mitigates risk and solves many of your licence problems.
Let us know which of these five issues above could affect your organisation and we’ll give you a high level view of what you can do.